I thought it would be a good time to revisit the reasons I should and should not work at a tech company while also attempting to explain my absence.
Reasons I should not work at a tech company:
– I’m writing this post from my phone. I would write it on a laptop, but I’m currently the following, “my computer isn’t working and I’m not sure why so I’m going to leave it alone and see what happens” school of thought.
– when I set my alarm on my phone, I throw it across the room, so when it goes off in the morning, I have to get out of bed to turn the alarm off. I aim for the pile of laundry in my red ikea chair. Don’t worry. I’m not a fool.
– The clock in my car is still an hour behind because I wasn’t sure how to change it after daylight savings time. Mental math is good for you!
Reasons I do work at a tech company:
– I’m definitely the type to cry if they ask me to leave. No one wants to see that.
– I guess something about being challenged and pushing myself and stuff…